Skip to main content

3 MONTHS OLD


93rd percentile for weight
We love your chubby tummy!!

LOVES:
-Sitting in your bumbo
-Smiling back at everyone that smiles and talks to you
-Grabbing your toes
-Getting all attention

HATES:
-When I put lotion on him after a bath

STARTED TO:
-Grabbing your toes
-Moving your feet forward while standing as we pull your hands
-Roll to your right side while holding your toes
-Grunt while you eat and when you gnaw on your hands and pacifier, 
you even make that noise when you are tired
-Starting to warn me when you are hungry instead of an all out random scream
-you are becoming more ticklish
-Drool a ton

THINGS I LOVE:
-When you reach for your toes but can barely grab them because your tummy gets in the way,
the way you grab your toes is the cutest
-The way you smile at daddy after he works because you haven't seen him all day
............

2-3 month old pictures



P.S. you are just the cutest/noisiest sleeper ever!

Dad took you for a ride in his birthday present


In the morning you like to fall back asleep with mom after feeding time.


You were sucking so hard on your pacifier that it left marks on your face.


You absolutely love play time.


 Aunt Janaye got to come and visit you on her way to Europe

Not quite ready for the jumper....
Me and your daddy love you so much and we cant believe 3 months has already gone by!
We have cherished every memory with you and we can not wait to watch how you grow even more.
You are our whole world Liam!
 photo loveashley1png_zps21b9722a.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS DUE MAY 9, 2015

Yup you read that right we are having a baby, May 9, 2015!! I surprised Michael by sending him a picture of my pregnancy test. So when he woke up that was the first thing he saw. I did the same with my mom because I needed her guidance on what I needed to do. It was defiantly killing her to not be able to tell anyone the news, but I definitely appreciate all the advice I have gotten as well as another person to talk to about it. We were so excited when we found out, we just wanted to tell everyone right away, but we waited and learned patience. I would have been so heart broken to have to tell everyone if we had a miscarriage. When we found out I was pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, so for my first appointment they had to take a blood test.  For those of you who know me, know that I do not do well  with needles and veins in the same sentence. As you can imagine I did not do well.   I kept moving an...

Two Down and Eternity to Go

    This year we decided to do something simple for our anniversary  All I knew for this anniversary is that we were going to eat somewhere in downtown Salt Lake.   To my surprise I have the most brilliant husband ever because he took me to my most favorite restaurant ever!!    Cheesecake Factory!  Don't ask me why, but it is the best restaurant ever! I know you might be thinking.  "wow this girl is crazy",  but just trust me nothing can beat The Cheesecake Factory.   My favorite's there are:  Avocado eggrolls and sweetcorn tamale cakes for appetizers.   For the dinner plate their garlic noodles with shrimp and some parmesan on top.  Then of course for dessert I love love love there ultimate red velvet cheesecake and their Oreo one is pretty good as well. Anytime we go somewhere new and they have a cheesecake factory we have to go.   It is my goal to go to as many as I can in my li...

Huntsman's Firework Celebration

For the past 4 years John Huntsman has put on an amazing firework show for the 4th of July in Driggs, Idaho my home town. It always happens the Saturday before the 4th because  he is really good friends with the Melaleuca guy who puts on  the firework show in Idaho Falls, Idaho on the 4th. I have been fortunate enough to make it to all 4 shows and Michael has been to 3. Every year the firework show gets better and better. Being locals we have figured out that if you go early in the morning you can rope off  a section for you family.  Instead of waiting tell 4 o'clock and maybe not getting a good spot. So needless to say we got an awesome spot. After setting up we all had a family breakfast at my grandmas and then headed over to my cousins to find out where he is headed to for his mission. After he opened his mission call we headed to Huntsman Springs. we got there at 4 and they had a talent show going on. It...