Skip to main content

Spring Break 2013

Spring break was spent relaxing in Sunriver and visiting my family up in Moses Lake!

Sunriver was nice and relaxing.  We played a lot of card games also which was a lot of fun.  We all love to play scum and literally will sit there for 2 hours just playing.  That is one thing I love about vacations, just sitting around not doing much, but being around family.  I could care less about going to swim parks or shopping. My favorite thing to do is to just stay at the rental house and relax!

Now for the Moses Lake trip! This trip also landed ended on Easter, and oh my am I glad we were here!  So when we got there we went out to my grandma's house to see my family that had also just got there form Idaho! It was so good to see them.  If you haven't noticed from other posts I am a family girl and I hate to be away from them for more than 2 weeks, so I am still trying to adjust to that change, which by the way is a good change.  It will just take me awhile to get use to.  

We got assigned to stay at the Moberg's house, so it was fun seeing Kendra and her family for the weekend especially sense Kendra is getting ready to leave for her mission soon.  We got to go to a gymnastic gym with there whole which was a lot of fun! There will be lots of pictures posted of that.  I got some video of it to, but they wont load.  It was cool though because the boys would just up certain things and do cool jumps onto them or over them, it was fun watching and doing some of them.












On sunday as we were getting ready to leave my Aunt Leslie surprised us with huge Easter Baskets full of candy!! Of course I was so excited! I love candy it is one of my favorite kind of deserts haha. Here is a picture of how much we got!

Over all our Spring Break was awesome! Spending time with family is the best thing in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Down and Eternity to Go

    This year we decided to do something simple for our anniversary  All I knew for this anniversary is that we were going to eat somewhere in downtown Salt Lake.   To my surprise I have the most brilliant husband ever because he took me to my most favorite restaurant ever!!    Cheesecake Factory!  Don't ask me why, but it is the best restaurant ever! I know you might be thinking.  "wow this girl is crazy",  but just trust me nothing can beat The Cheesecake Factory.   My favorite's there are:  Avocado eggrolls and sweetcorn tamale cakes for appetizers.   For the dinner plate their garlic noodles with shrimp and some parmesan on top.  Then of course for dessert I love love love there ultimate red velvet cheesecake and their Oreo one is pretty good as well. Anytime we go somewhere new and they have a cheesecake factory we have to go.   It is my goal to go to as many as I can in my li...

A Weekend With Family & Friends

There is nothing better than spending time with friends and family. I cherish every moment I get with them. Never take time with your family for granted because you can never get that time back. I am the most  happy  when I am around family.   My goal this year is to try to be around family as much as I can because  those are the memories I want to remember the most. Here are some pictures of the awesome weekend with family and friends. .......... We got to go to the Ogden Raptors vs. the Idaho Falls Chuckers game with our friends Ben and Rachel As of lately Zupas soup, salad & sandwiches has become one of my favorite places to eat,  so before going to the game I made everyone eat at Zupas with me.  such good food!! Overall it was a really great time with our awesome friends. and of course I was cheering for the Chuckers... even though they lost. The girls got to come so it was fun having them ...

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS DUE MAY 9, 2015

Yup you read that right we are having a baby, May 9, 2015!! I surprised Michael by sending him a picture of my pregnancy test. So when he woke up that was the first thing he saw. I did the same with my mom because I needed her guidance on what I needed to do. It was defiantly killing her to not be able to tell anyone the news, but I definitely appreciate all the advice I have gotten as well as another person to talk to about it. We were so excited when we found out, we just wanted to tell everyone right away, but we waited and learned patience. I would have been so heart broken to have to tell everyone if we had a miscarriage. When we found out I was pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, so for my first appointment they had to take a blood test.  For those of you who know me, know that I do not do well  with needles and veins in the same sentence. As you can imagine I did not do well.   I kept moving an...