Skip to main content

The Nelson Family is Moving to Utah


Yup that's right we are moving to West Kaysville, Utah 
and we couldn't be more excited to be Utards! 

We live close to all the new shops in Farmington,
  so we there are a lot of things to do by us.  
There are shopping centers, restaurants, a park that has concerts almost every weekend in the summer, car shows once a month and the front runner is there.  

We really love the location we are so excited to go exploring.  

We also have so many bike paths by us 
& if you know us we LOVE to go on bike rides. 

This might come to you as no surprise, sense every mormon practically ends up in Utah anyways, but it also could be because the economy in Utah is doing pretty well. Everywhere you go in Utah you see help wanted sign in every store!! No joke people, if you need a job come to Utah there are ample job opportunities.

Michael and I however were brought to Utah because of the family business. 

 Let me tell you we were so excited with how things worked out! 
His parents have their main business in Portland, 
but wanted to expand into Utah because of how well things are going here with the economy. 

Everything seemed to workout perfectly for us to start the business for them down here.

First off they needed to get approval from the state to open the business which that took about a year. We thought it was going to be a lot faster than that, so they had someone lined up to start it up for them. 

All while me and Michael were still in school thinking we would probably be living in Oregon when we graduated school.  

Sense the office was not approved until recently the person they had lined up for it did not work out anymore and when it finally did get approved Michael was finished with school.  

After talking about it with Michael's parents we decided that Michael would help open the business in Utah.  

We were so excited how everything worked out. 
 The only down side is that I do not finish school until December, 
So I will have to commute every Wednesday and Sunday to Rexburg and back, 
which it will not be bad at all.  

Our friends the Hubbards asked if I wanted to live with them the day's I will be in Utah and all they asked is that I babysat there two kids when I could and pitch in on a few things around the house. This offer was perfect for both of us because I found a great cheap place to live and Rachel got a babysitter(an awesome one I might add..lol).  

So the next three months of me commuting wont be to bad. 

Oh and Michael will be graduating with me to which I am way excited about! he decided to wait and graduate when I did instead of this past semester.  

I feel so blessed with how things are going and how fortunate me and Michael are to already be working right out of collage and how living here will bring me so many opportunities to find a job in the fitness world.  We are definitely blessed and have had our concerns and prayers answered for us.


Here are some pictures of us on our fist day at work!


Michael has a big boy job now!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS DUE MAY 9, 2015

Yup you read that right we are having a baby, May 9, 2015!! I surprised Michael by sending him a picture of my pregnancy test. So when he woke up that was the first thing he saw. I did the same with my mom because I needed her guidance on what I needed to do. It was defiantly killing her to not be able to tell anyone the news, but I definitely appreciate all the advice I have gotten as well as another person to talk to about it. We were so excited when we found out, we just wanted to tell everyone right away, but we waited and learned patience. I would have been so heart broken to have to tell everyone if we had a miscarriage. When we found out I was pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, so for my first appointment they had to take a blood test.  For those of you who know me, know that I do not do well  with needles and veins in the same sentence. As you can imagine I did not do well.   I kept moving an...

Two Down and Eternity to Go

    This year we decided to do something simple for our anniversary  All I knew for this anniversary is that we were going to eat somewhere in downtown Salt Lake.   To my surprise I have the most brilliant husband ever because he took me to my most favorite restaurant ever!!    Cheesecake Factory!  Don't ask me why, but it is the best restaurant ever! I know you might be thinking.  "wow this girl is crazy",  but just trust me nothing can beat The Cheesecake Factory.   My favorite's there are:  Avocado eggrolls and sweetcorn tamale cakes for appetizers.   For the dinner plate their garlic noodles with shrimp and some parmesan on top.  Then of course for dessert I love love love there ultimate red velvet cheesecake and their Oreo one is pretty good as well. Anytime we go somewhere new and they have a cheesecake factory we have to go.   It is my goal to go to as many as I can in my li...

A Weekend With Family & Friends

There is nothing better than spending time with friends and family. I cherish every moment I get with them. Never take time with your family for granted because you can never get that time back. I am the most  happy  when I am around family.   My goal this year is to try to be around family as much as I can because  those are the memories I want to remember the most. Here are some pictures of the awesome weekend with family and friends. .......... We got to go to the Ogden Raptors vs. the Idaho Falls Chuckers game with our friends Ben and Rachel As of lately Zupas soup, salad & sandwiches has become one of my favorite places to eat,  so before going to the game I made everyone eat at Zupas with me.  such good food!! Overall it was a really great time with our awesome friends. and of course I was cheering for the Chuckers... even though they lost. The girls got to come so it was fun having them ...