Skip to main content

2 MONTHS OLD


LOVES:
-Standing with moms help. You will be crying and crying, 
so I will pull you up onto your feet and you stop crying.
-Sucking on your fist
-Making baby noises
-Starring at fans & lights

HATES:
-When he is not fed immediately
-Tummy time :(

STARTED TO:
-Recognize who his mom is
-Makes baby cooing noise
-Can stand with the support from mom & dad
-He will sit in his bumbo for a few minutes
-Moved up to size 2 diapers & you are already in 3 month old clothing :(

THINGS YOU HAVE DONE:
-Went to Sunriver for a week & 
went in the swimming in the pool for the first time
-Went to Idaho to see family
-Been to Jackson 

THINGS I LOVE:
-The way you smile every time you see my face.
-Your baby noises and laughs
-The way you absolutely love standing and get mad if I lay you down from standing
-The bubbles you make with your mouth because of all the drool you make
-The way you play with your hand and bite your fist.
-At night right after your last feeding before bedtime, I will swaddle you and put you in your rock & play and you will know it is bedtime and will fall right to sleep.
-The way you love to hold onto things as well as have your pacifier in your mouth 
to help you fall asleep for naps

.............

1-2 month old photos

The Sunriver Trip

























Idaho/Jackson Trip


On our way to Idaho!

Notice that Liam is sitting on a plastic back because he had a blowout.


He has it made! A fan and a fun shelter to hid from the sun.







One of the best things about the 4th of July!
Mexican Corn.


Liam loves his Papa



Liam likes to sleep in weird positions after eating!!


Liam stands no chance against his dad.....











I love when babies sleep with their arms up!







Liam's first time to the drivin


He is a little addicted


Sugar hang over



A visit to the Victor Emporium for their famous milk shakes.
Liam loved it of course.





Headed back home to Oregon

We died of laughter when we tried on his life vest! 




He tries yo be grumpy, but that smile always wins in the end!


He sleeps in the cutest positions!


I love his Dinosaur PJ's



 I love my Model Baby!
 photo loveashley1png_zps21b9722a.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS DUE MAY 9, 2015

Yup you read that right we are having a baby, May 9, 2015!! I surprised Michael by sending him a picture of my pregnancy test. So when he woke up that was the first thing he saw. I did the same with my mom because I needed her guidance on what I needed to do. It was defiantly killing her to not be able to tell anyone the news, but I definitely appreciate all the advice I have gotten as well as another person to talk to about it. We were so excited when we found out, we just wanted to tell everyone right away, but we waited and learned patience. I would have been so heart broken to have to tell everyone if we had a miscarriage. When we found out I was pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, so for my first appointment they had to take a blood test.  For those of you who know me, know that I do not do well  with needles and veins in the same sentence. As you can imagine I did not do well.   I kept moving an...

Two Down and Eternity to Go

    This year we decided to do something simple for our anniversary  All I knew for this anniversary is that we were going to eat somewhere in downtown Salt Lake.   To my surprise I have the most brilliant husband ever because he took me to my most favorite restaurant ever!!    Cheesecake Factory!  Don't ask me why, but it is the best restaurant ever! I know you might be thinking.  "wow this girl is crazy",  but just trust me nothing can beat The Cheesecake Factory.   My favorite's there are:  Avocado eggrolls and sweetcorn tamale cakes for appetizers.   For the dinner plate their garlic noodles with shrimp and some parmesan on top.  Then of course for dessert I love love love there ultimate red velvet cheesecake and their Oreo one is pretty good as well. Anytime we go somewhere new and they have a cheesecake factory we have to go.   It is my goal to go to as many as I can in my li...

A Weekend With Family & Friends

There is nothing better than spending time with friends and family. I cherish every moment I get with them. Never take time with your family for granted because you can never get that time back. I am the most  happy  when I am around family.   My goal this year is to try to be around family as much as I can because  those are the memories I want to remember the most. Here are some pictures of the awesome weekend with family and friends. .......... We got to go to the Ogden Raptors vs. the Idaho Falls Chuckers game with our friends Ben and Rachel As of lately Zupas soup, salad & sandwiches has become one of my favorite places to eat,  so before going to the game I made everyone eat at Zupas with me.  such good food!! Overall it was a really great time with our awesome friends. and of course I was cheering for the Chuckers... even though they lost. The girls got to come so it was fun having them ...