Skip to main content

11 MONTHS OLD



LOVES:
-Eating the food you drop from off the ground(see pictures below)
-Being outside in the warm sun

HATES:
-Getting your diaper changed
-Baby food

STARTED TO:
-Babble a whole lot more
-Getting a mind of your own now that you have become way more mobile
-You crawl like a pro now
-Push your walk around like a pro now
-You you have taken a few steps all on your own.
-Climb up the stair for the first time(can't go down yet)
-Wave hi and goodbye

THINGS YOU HAVE DONE:
-Went to Moses Lake to see family and celebrate moms cousin Kendra getting married
-We got you a new carseat so that you can face front and see what is going on(I know you were way to young for that, but you were a big baby and just made the weight limit so we figured it would be okay)
THINGS I LOVE:
-How much you have learned this month, you are growing up to fast!!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS DUE MAY 9, 2015

Yup you read that right we are having a baby, May 9, 2015!! I surprised Michael by sending him a picture of my pregnancy test. So when he woke up that was the first thing he saw. I did the same with my mom because I needed her guidance on what I needed to do. It was defiantly killing her to not be able to tell anyone the news, but I definitely appreciate all the advice I have gotten as well as another person to talk to about it. We were so excited when we found out, we just wanted to tell everyone right away, but we waited and learned patience. I would have been so heart broken to have to tell everyone if we had a miscarriage. When we found out I was pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, so for my first appointment they had to take a blood test.  For those of you who know me, know that I do not do well  with needles and veins in the same sentence. As you can imagine I did not do well.   I kept moving an...

Two Down and Eternity to Go

    This year we decided to do something simple for our anniversary  All I knew for this anniversary is that we were going to eat somewhere in downtown Salt Lake.   To my surprise I have the most brilliant husband ever because he took me to my most favorite restaurant ever!!    Cheesecake Factory!  Don't ask me why, but it is the best restaurant ever! I know you might be thinking.  "wow this girl is crazy",  but just trust me nothing can beat The Cheesecake Factory.   My favorite's there are:  Avocado eggrolls and sweetcorn tamale cakes for appetizers.   For the dinner plate their garlic noodles with shrimp and some parmesan on top.  Then of course for dessert I love love love there ultimate red velvet cheesecake and their Oreo one is pretty good as well. Anytime we go somewhere new and they have a cheesecake factory we have to go.   It is my goal to go to as many as I can in my li...

A Weekend With Family & Friends

There is nothing better than spending time with friends and family. I cherish every moment I get with them. Never take time with your family for granted because you can never get that time back. I am the most  happy  when I am around family.   My goal this year is to try to be around family as much as I can because  those are the memories I want to remember the most. Here are some pictures of the awesome weekend with family and friends. .......... We got to go to the Ogden Raptors vs. the Idaho Falls Chuckers game with our friends Ben and Rachel As of lately Zupas soup, salad & sandwiches has become one of my favorite places to eat,  so before going to the game I made everyone eat at Zupas with me.  such good food!! Overall it was a really great time with our awesome friends. and of course I was cheering for the Chuckers... even though they lost. The girls got to come so it was fun having them ...