My first 3 months of pregnancy went by so fast. It probably had a lot to do with us moving and spending a lot of our time packing and playing in the sun as much as we could before heading towards rainy Oregon. I was also very blessed with good health. I have been lucky enough to miss all the first trimester sicknesses you hear about. The only thing that has sounded gross to me is sweets. Candy Baked goods & Soda you name it, it all sounded gross to me. Which I guess is a blessing! All I wanted to eat was fruit, pasta, & pizza. They weren't true craving though, just whenever I would try to think of what I wanted to eat it was always fruit in my head first. I hope it stays that way the rest of my pregnancy because I could definitely handle that! Because of moving to Oregon we have not been able to go to the doctors on a regular basis because of the whole switching insurance stuff, which is fine because it is only the first trimest...
Comments
Post a Comment