Skip to main content

My summer loves

Sense tomorrow is the start of the summer season I thought it would be fun to 
list some of my loves this summer.

......

Cabana Blueberry Lemonade!

I had never had blueberry lemonade until I had some at a restaurant awhile ago

sense then I have been addicted.

this stuff is amazing and is perfect for a  refreshing hot summers day drink

......

Baby Lips

this stuff is amazing for those dry summer lips.

you get 2 in 1.

they give you the moisture you need as well as add some color to the lip.

here are the ones I have so far.
clear, nude and berry


I eventually need to get all of them!!!


......

Sun Glasses

Sun Glasses are a must for me pretty much all year round.

I remember when I was little someone told me that its good to wear sun glasses 
a lot because if you don't and you have to squint a lot you will get wrinkles on your forehead
faster.  Let me tell you that freaked me out and I wear sun glasses all of the time.

Not to mention sun glasses are so cute and fun to wear.
I like to wear them sometimes just so people can't see me make accidental eye contact with them.
they kind of serve as a shield, because no one want's to look at you for fear you are watching them stare at you.

Ray Bands are to die for they are so cute, but they are so expensive, 
so for those of you who can afford them,  you look adorable!

For now though I will just have to wear my cute nock offs.


......

FEDORABLE'S

I love fedoras they are so freaking cute
and perfect for the summer

They go with so many outfits and keep your eyes out of the sun.

I got mine at Target for only $12 

definitely a must!


......

Pali Hawaii Sole Mate slide sandal 

Once you try these on you can never go back, 
they are so comfy and so easy to slip on and run out the door.

Not to mention they are so so so cute on.

If you have ever been to Hawaii I know you have these
and you probably bought two pairs one for now 
and the other for when those ones wear out.

IF you haven't been to Hawaii or don't see yourself going any time soon,
you are in luck.

Here is a website that you can order them off of:

They are only $8 and so so worth getting
trust me you will not regret it.



......

Floral Skirts.

Summer time is the best time to pull out those floral skirts

The best part about them is you can wear them casual or dressed up.

I love wearing skirts in the summer, especially on a burning hot day.

They are just to cute not to wear.


......

Chunky Necklaces

I LOVE chunky necklaces, they are my new obsession this summer!

They add flair to boring shirts and complete your outfits look.

Definitely a must in my books for the summer! 

They are also just so fun to wear.

Check out my Pinterest jewelry board here to look at more cute chunky necklaces.


and their you have it.
My summer must haves.

What are some of your summer loves??





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS DUE MAY 9, 2015

Yup you read that right we are having a baby, May 9, 2015!! I surprised Michael by sending him a picture of my pregnancy test. So when he woke up that was the first thing he saw. I did the same with my mom because I needed her guidance on what I needed to do. It was defiantly killing her to not be able to tell anyone the news, but I definitely appreciate all the advice I have gotten as well as another person to talk to about it. We were so excited when we found out, we just wanted to tell everyone right away, but we waited and learned patience. I would have been so heart broken to have to tell everyone if we had a miscarriage. When we found out I was pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, so for my first appointment they had to take a blood test.  For those of you who know me, know that I do not do well  with needles and veins in the same sentence. As you can imagine I did not do well.   I kept moving an...

Two Down and Eternity to Go

    This year we decided to do something simple for our anniversary  All I knew for this anniversary is that we were going to eat somewhere in downtown Salt Lake.   To my surprise I have the most brilliant husband ever because he took me to my most favorite restaurant ever!!    Cheesecake Factory!  Don't ask me why, but it is the best restaurant ever! I know you might be thinking.  "wow this girl is crazy",  but just trust me nothing can beat The Cheesecake Factory.   My favorite's there are:  Avocado eggrolls and sweetcorn tamale cakes for appetizers.   For the dinner plate their garlic noodles with shrimp and some parmesan on top.  Then of course for dessert I love love love there ultimate red velvet cheesecake and their Oreo one is pretty good as well. Anytime we go somewhere new and they have a cheesecake factory we have to go.   It is my goal to go to as many as I can in my li...

A Weekend With Family & Friends

There is nothing better than spending time with friends and family. I cherish every moment I get with them. Never take time with your family for granted because you can never get that time back. I am the most  happy  when I am around family.   My goal this year is to try to be around family as much as I can because  those are the memories I want to remember the most. Here are some pictures of the awesome weekend with family and friends. .......... We got to go to the Ogden Raptors vs. the Idaho Falls Chuckers game with our friends Ben and Rachel As of lately Zupas soup, salad & sandwiches has become one of my favorite places to eat,  so before going to the game I made everyone eat at Zupas with me.  such good food!! Overall it was a really great time with our awesome friends. and of course I was cheering for the Chuckers... even though they lost. The girls got to come so it was fun having them ...