Skip to main content

Take me to the nearest beach please

I wish I lived by a nice warm beach!! 
If I did this is the outfit I would wear for a nice walk on the beach! 
Of course with my swimsuit on underneath it so I can get my tan on....if only... 

Well for those of you who do get to enjoy a warm sunny beach here are some places to go shopping for some fun beach outfits for a cheap price.

Forever 21, Rue 21, H&M, Kohl's, TJ Max, Ross(it can be a hit and miss), Target and Thrift stores/Consignment stores.

What I am wearing:
Fedora: Target for only $12.00(I have looked a lot of places and Target has still 
been the cheapest and cutest) 
Black Shirt: Costco $20 for 2(I love these shirts for those who 
wear garments these shirts are perfect for them!)
Shorts: Forever 21, I can't remember the price, but they always have pretty good prices there and they have a lot of awesome summer clothes at decent prices! a must shopping place for the summer time.(These are obviously not garment proof, but for a beach day/lake day with your swimsuit 
underneath these are perfect and still keep you covered up in a classy cute way)
Sandals: rue 21, I got these shoes almost a year ago when 
they have there awesome sandal sales. 
 Keep an eye out for some of there summer sells, they can be really good!
Neckless: Kohl's for $12, a little spendy, but I loved it!


Tomorrow I will be posting about why Thrift Stores and Consignment stores are some of my favorite places to go shopping!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS DUE MAY 9, 2015

Yup you read that right we are having a baby, May 9, 2015!! I surprised Michael by sending him a picture of my pregnancy test. So when he woke up that was the first thing he saw. I did the same with my mom because I needed her guidance on what I needed to do. It was defiantly killing her to not be able to tell anyone the news, but I definitely appreciate all the advice I have gotten as well as another person to talk to about it. We were so excited when we found out, we just wanted to tell everyone right away, but we waited and learned patience. I would have been so heart broken to have to tell everyone if we had a miscarriage. When we found out I was pregnant, I was 5 weeks along, so for my first appointment they had to take a blood test.  For those of you who know me, know that I do not do well  with needles and veins in the same sentence. As you can imagine I did not do well.   I kept moving an...

Two Down and Eternity to Go

    This year we decided to do something simple for our anniversary  All I knew for this anniversary is that we were going to eat somewhere in downtown Salt Lake.   To my surprise I have the most brilliant husband ever because he took me to my most favorite restaurant ever!!    Cheesecake Factory!  Don't ask me why, but it is the best restaurant ever! I know you might be thinking.  "wow this girl is crazy",  but just trust me nothing can beat The Cheesecake Factory.   My favorite's there are:  Avocado eggrolls and sweetcorn tamale cakes for appetizers.   For the dinner plate their garlic noodles with shrimp and some parmesan on top.  Then of course for dessert I love love love there ultimate red velvet cheesecake and their Oreo one is pretty good as well. Anytime we go somewhere new and they have a cheesecake factory we have to go.   It is my goal to go to as many as I can in my li...

A Weekend With Family & Friends

There is nothing better than spending time with friends and family. I cherish every moment I get with them. Never take time with your family for granted because you can never get that time back. I am the most  happy  when I am around family.   My goal this year is to try to be around family as much as I can because  those are the memories I want to remember the most. Here are some pictures of the awesome weekend with family and friends. .......... We got to go to the Ogden Raptors vs. the Idaho Falls Chuckers game with our friends Ben and Rachel As of lately Zupas soup, salad & sandwiches has become one of my favorite places to eat,  so before going to the game I made everyone eat at Zupas with me.  such good food!! Overall it was a really great time with our awesome friends. and of course I was cheering for the Chuckers... even though they lost. The girls got to come so it was fun having them ...